Hello! I’m Anna, illustrator and adventurer.
I've graduated with Master's degree in Graphic Design from Saint Petersburg State University. Since that time I draw for books, visual identities, ads, textiles, interiors, games, animation, art projects and so on. For me dialog is a main part of illustration so I start every project with interactive concept. My aim is to create characters and little worlds, add color to life and tell visual stories that make people smile. On my YouTube I try to share my inspiration with you.
You can read more about me from this interview.
I’m open for commissions and all sort of collaborations so feel free to contact me.
Ginza Project, CLEVER publishing, 585 Gold, Ponchkoff, RobX, Delovoy Peterburg, LSR group, Mamin-Papin magazine, Fast moving, GAGA-games.
EXHIBITIONS and CLASSES:
- HELP JAPAN exhibition, Saint Petersburg, 2011;
- win the competition of youth animation, Stockholm University, Department of Arts, 2012;
- exhibition in the Bulthaup Gallery, Saint Petersburg, 2013;
- NEW VIEW ON OLD TEXTS picture book exhibition, Nabokov Museum, Saint Petersburg, 2013;
- UPSALA-CIRCUS festival, Saint Petersburg, 2014;
- BIG CARTOON FESTIVAL (BCF), Moscow, 2014;
- ARTES LIBERALES exhibition in the New Museum of Contemporary Art, Saint Petersburg, 2015;
- International Assembly of Animation, Stieglitz State Academy, Saint Petersburg, 2015;
- X PETERSBURG BIENNALE OF DESIGN “MODULOR-2015” in the Erarta Museum of Contemporary Art, Saint Petersburg;
- MAN IS A TOY OF GOD exhibition in Maly Manezh, Saint Petersburg, 2015;
- StartAward Presentation in Kunsthal,
Rotterdam, Netherlands, 2016;
- StartAward Presentation at the International Children’s Book Fair Bologna, Italy, 2016;
- SUPER-HERO workshop at children's art camp, Leningrad Oblast, 2016;
- BERRYWATERFEST, Moscow, 2018.